Tweet The science is in. An Australian schoolgirl from Queensland has won a top science award for making a hangover-free wine. Alix Pichon spent her lunch times mashing and straining peaches at Trinity Anglican School in Cairns and ended up with 12 buckets full of peach wine. At 17, Miss Pichon has been unable to […]
Tag Archives | hangover
- Tesco wine chief hoists himself by his own petard. Ouch. May 25, 2011
- Which Wine Would Feature in The Movie of Your Life? February 4, 2009
- Caption This Photo: I’m only drinking with you because… June 18, 2010
- Concha Y Toro Killed My MacBook Pro July 30, 2009
- Caption This Photo! May 27, 2009
- Warning: Unmanned drones are targeting your wine December 11, 2012
- The Truth behind the Robert Parker Wine Advocate deal December 10, 2012
- David Mitchell is whining about wine November 24, 2012
- Zombie Wine: We’re coming to get you Barbara November 24, 2012
- When Fashion and Wine Collide… November 14, 2012
- russell: its cheap and your worth it...
- Gavino: Fair enough Alex - although, as you can tell from ...
- alex: Gavin Williams Profile: "As an independent consul...
- Dave Menzies: I used to be tempted by the "half price" offers...
- Anders: Dan Jago is a wine man. Rowan Gormley is a markete...
1980's alcohol apple argentina australia bacchus Beaujolais Nouveau berry bros berry bros and rudd cabernet cabernet sauvignon champagne chardonnay Concha Y Toro decanter fine wine ipad iphone majestic marketing merlot naked wines new zealand oddbins red wine riesling rioja shiraz social media supermarket Tesco the wine society video virgin wines wine wine advertising wine cellar wine industry wine labels winemaker wineoftheweek wines wine video world cup zinfandel